FUE; is the other graft extraction technic used. FUE technic means removing hair follicles from the scalp one by one with the help of micro punches. This technic does not leave a permanent scar on the donor area. This is the most innovative and popular technic used in hair transplant surgeries.
- Does not cause any permanent scars on the donor area
- No need to stitches
- Healing process is easy and comfortable for the patient
- Swelling and bruising is minimal
- The day after the operation patient can go back to his/her normal life
- Applicable even on the hardest skin types
- Allows to remove exactly the desired number of grafts
- Donor healing process is short
- Operation can be performed even the donor area is not very dense
- It is possible to use body hairs.
- Allows to remove the unwanted hairs